Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Tribute to Chuck Berry (Written Under the Influence of Ambien)

He was Chuck Berry, you know, I listened to him before I ever knew Elvis Presley. Long before I heard Keith Richards and Bryan Jones carry on about how his music influenced them. Even the Beatles paid tribute to your signature style. Everyone in the house waited to see him duck walk. And he did that with such style and class you couldn't help but wonder yonder how many guitar pickers can play that song the way Berry did. He usually got what he was coming for. And then he'd walk away calojung the people in the booths for havinmng failed to do what they say they gonna do.....come the woods I will show and so we fought the bush and bramble and it didn't help a think. Don't worry, I've got an ace in the hole I'm winning this such gown bed with morphine sliders if you call I'll me. Le me say his. And again, it is CHUCK..,chuck Fuck banana fanna fee fuck mee my mo muck truck Fucks.
No, you'll never get no service done on your truck here, you might as well run you're crew to Branson Missouri for a little time.
It could do you good
Than we'll have to start thinking about killing people. Not until the Brown Eyed handsome man give the theme up Ian the I'm am ready to purge. I have been thinking of how I plan this display of carnage of Chuck Berry.
He'll be disappointed with the kid for a long time, seriously turning this who mess into an extravaganza of embarrassment.
But Berry said he was ready and I believe he's honest to me. Now it time to lay down and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment